20060618

stupidity.

I'm so bored that I frustrated myself. Stupid. I wasted my day doing nothing! I FEEL SO PISSED. My storyboard for CSA project vanished w/o a trace yesterday when I was going to work on it. ARG. BLoody hell, and none of my project members are online! Stupid project is dued when school reopens!! ARG. PISSED PISSED PISSED. GOD, HELP ME!?!?! ....
I've really got nothing better to do. Sigh.. And holy crap, next week is so packed w/ activities! T_T Stupidity. I hope to get well soon. Stupid sore thoart, it's killing me. Stupid pills didn't work. 16 pills can't even sooth a sore thoart. STUPID...
STUPID!!!
Coughs don't go away that fast I believe. Yucks to the phlegm. URG! PUI!.
BAND IN THE EVENING, TOMORROW! SAVED!
At least got things to so right? Sigh.
Holiday like no holiday also. Stupid..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home